Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PEHI, KAIRE, EDMONDS, Erana  

RSS
ang y OWC
(@ang-y-owc)

Kia Ora,
Does anyone know where or when Erana Pehi died? Also does anyone have any photos of her or know if she had a moko?
My Nanas great grandmother whom I'm trying to trace was named Erana Ferguson. According to older family members she had a moko. I have traced her to an unmarked grave at Mt Wesley in Dargaville. I just wondered if it was the same person. Erana Ferguson was born roughly at the same time as Erana Pehi in either Waihou Valley Hokianga or Kaikohe. She was also married 3 times.
Thanks for all your help!

Posted : 29 December, 2007 4:22 pm
makiff OWC
(@makiff-owc)

Hi there
The drawing in the 'The Edmonds Family and Kerikeri' book of Erana (not sure who drew it)does not look like she has a Moko. I have a scan if you would like me to email it to you. Email me at makiff@free.net.nz if you want a copy.
Amanda

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 January, 2008 7:31 am
ang y OWC
(@ang-y-owc)

Still looking for Erana Pehi's date of death. Does anyone know? Please please please!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 March, 2008 7:37 pm
Share: