Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PEHI,Kaire Kareariki Erana  

RSS
Te Rena OWC
(@te-rena-owc)

Kia Ora to all the EDMONDS WHANAU ,I am Arthur & Erana Edmonds great,great,great,Mokopuna . You most probably know Erana Edmonds by her maiden surname which is:Kaire (Kareariki )& also I found out that the name :Kareariki Pehi was her other surnames , I have done Erana's Whakapapa and she was named after her father :Pehi Rihi,So Erana Pehi is the same Erana that was married to :Arthur Edmonds , just that she had other last names as well.So my Whanau are the same ones who are related to all the Edmonds from :Kaikohe,Kerikeri. So Also if there is any Whanau out there that has the Edmonds Whanau Book, the one when there was a Whanau reunion in the early to lated 80's ,As I would love to have a copy please, as my mum's whanau are not i included in the Edmonds Whanau Whakapapa,As My mum's great,great ,great grandmother was:Matilda Strongman (Edmonds ) The daughter of:Arthur & Erana Edmonds.

Posted : 20 November, 2007 12:52 pm
ang y OWC
(@ang-y-owc)

Kia Ora Te Rena,
Do you have the names of Eranas children? Do you know where or when she was born? Also where she is buried?
I'm trying to trace a Erana who was married 3 times who was born up North somewhere.. She was buried in Dargaville..
Thanks for your help!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2007 3:23 pm
jmbaker62 OWC
(@jmbaker62-owc)

Kia Ora Ang y you can contact me on : maoriwahine2007@gmail.com and I'll give you the information that you are wanting . or contact me on ;021 960:488 or 09 439:4937 also I'm trying to contact Arohanui Bev Edmonds who also has a Whakapapa on the Edmonds Whanau as well . Noho Ora Mai :Joyce Taylor

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2007 4:24 pm
ang y OWC
(@ang-y-owc)

Kia Ora Joyce,
I just realised that I have been emailed you once before - your name looked familiar!
Thanks for your offer! As you can see I'm still searching!!
Thanks heaps!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2007 4:51 pm
NeilsonRameka OWC
(@neilsonrameka-owc)

Hello, everyone. I too am a descendant of Erana Kaire, I derive from erana's marriage to 1)Arthur Edmods, 2) Daughter Jane (Heni) married Robert Neilson, 3) Son Fergie Neilson married Peti Rameka, 4) Daughter Te Kahuwhero Neilson married my father George Pihere - Beazley. Both of my paents are alive, and in their mid 80's, living in Paraparaumu after moving down at the end of the war. If anyone has Erana's whakapapa I would be most apprciative ofreceiving it.

I can be e-mailed at normanbeazley@clear.net.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2007 7:46 pm
jmbaker62 OWC
(@jmbaker62-owc)

Hi & hello Norman Beazley , Joyce Taylor here I had contacted you through my msn account .it's under jmbaker62@msn.com. I have only what I had found through various sources on the Internet.I do have Erana's Maori Whakapapa that goes way back to "Kupe" the Founding member of "Ngapuhi" So cousin :Norman you can e mail me on "Maoriwahine2007@gmail.com as I'll be able to email you a copy of our Tupuna :Erana Pehi.
Noho Ora Mai :Joyce Taylor

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 November, 2007 4:59 am
jmbaker62 OWC
(@jmbaker62-owc)

Erana was married 3 times .1st Husband :Luther.M.Poole. 2nd Husband: Herbert Mihaka.3rd Husband:Arthur Edmonds.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 November, 2007 6:23 pm
ang y OWC
(@ang-y-owc)

Thanks Joyce! How did you find that info? Your awesome!! And you don't know where Erana is buried? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 November, 2007 6:58 pm
jmbaker62 OWC
(@jmbaker62-owc)

Hi Angy ,No I don't know where our Tupuna Erana is buried,I'll try and find out where,I might look up the local cemetery here in Dargaville,as I usually go on the net to search .Ka Kite Ano :Joyce

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 November, 2007 9:08 am
makiff OWC
(@makiff-owc)

Hi Joyce - cousin Amanda here.Arthur & Erana Edmond's were my GGG Grandparents.I would love it if you could please email me (makiff@free.net.nz)a copy of our Tupuna :Erana Pehi. I am totally interested in the link with Kupe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 December, 2007 11:04 am
jmbaker62 OWC
(@jmbaker62-owc)

Hi cousin Amanda, I'll email the info once I'm back ,as we have shifted house, and this time I'm now living just 15 minutes out of Tokoroa.So I'll definately catch up with you soon. Have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. Don't hesitate in contacting me on 021 960488.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 December, 2007 6:49 pm
makiff OWC
(@makiff-owc)

Thankyou Joyce, I look forward to receiving the family info & putting it into my database. Hope you have a great New Year. My mum is so excited about the possibility of being descended from Kupe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 December, 2007 5:23 pm
jmbaker62 OWC
(@jmbaker62-owc)

Hi everyone .Please don't email to my:Maoriwahine2007@gmail, as it's been compromised by some Gmail thieves, who have now hijacked my gmail account they had posed as official gmail people saying that my gmail account was due to be closed ,so silly me believed them.SO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I'M NOT WANTING MONEY & I'M NEITHER OVER IN NIGERIA.AS IT'S NOT ME 🙁 Please contact me at: rmlscott@ihug.co.nz) Noho Naku Ora Mai cousin :Joyce .P.s if these thieves contact you all as I've got you all on my gmail contacts.Know that I always sign on with :Kia Ora ,so if there's no maori words you'll know it's not me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 January, 2008 6:37 pm
Share: