Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PENE, Hone Kaihe (aka John Ben)  

RSS
Turner
(@turner-owc)

Help on finding ascendents and descendents of Hone Pene.
Portuguese sailor who jumped ship in Kerikeri last century.
Family Reunion held at Ratana Pa in the early 1980s; however this was before I found out we were related.
He is buried in Repia Anglican Cemetery.
Children are: Ihaia Kaihe, Karena Pene, Heeki Pene, Puti Kaihe
Known family names today are predominately: KAIHE, PENE, KARENA

Posted : 17 April, 2005 9:26 pm
R.Pagett OWC
(@r-pagett-owc)

Kia Ora,
my name is Rahera and I am the great grand daughter of Heeki Pene-Moses. If you would like more information maybe I can help you.
regards,
Rahera

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 April, 2005 10:22 am
R.Pagett OWC
(@r-pagett-owc)

Kia Ora,
to add further to your enquiries my mother has just passed away on the 11th April 2005 is the daughter of Te InuInu Pene-Moses who is the was the wife of Te Wera Pene-Moses who is the son of Heeki Pene-Moses,however the names that I am familiar with in this cycle are the Pene's Moses's and the Karena's.
cheers,
Raych

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 April, 2005 11:43 pm
R.Pagett OWC
(@r-pagett-owc)

Still waiting for a reply about this query.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 August, 2005 10:35 pm
Share: