Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PENE-HAARE from Hokianga  

RSS
copycatdog OWC
(@copycatdog-owc)

Kia ora Koutou, Ko Steve Burke taku ingoa, Ko Joe Rickit taku Papa.
I have got a Whakapapa for all descendants of Ngakuru Pene Haare from the Matihetihe Marae, Hokianga.Eleven Tipuna are compiled by Ngakuru in about the 1920's and are published in a reckognised volume.I will be only too happy to share this knowledge with anyone that is interested.
Kei Waho
Kei Waho
Te Tangi te Tui
Te Tangi te Kaka
Te Tangi Hoki Ahau
Ti Hei Mauri-ora

Posted : 23 January, 2007 6:42 pm
Kuku OWC
(@kuku-owc)

Kia ora Steve,

Ko Maarama Kamira taku ingoa
Ko Matiu Campbell taku papa
Ko Te Rarawa taku iwi
Ko Matihetihe taku marae
Ti he mauriora

I would be very interested in this whakapapa. I can be contacted at jokamira@kamirastacey.com.au

Na
Maarama

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 May, 2007 5:10 pm
copycatdog OWC
(@copycatdog-owc)

Kia Ora Kuku,
I've sent an E-mail and have had no reply. If you have any questions regarding this Whakapapa, post it on here, or Mail me.
Ano Steve.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 May, 2007 8:52 pm
ngati_kuri@hotmail.com OWC
(@ngati_kurihotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

There is another person searching for the Pene family, did you notice their post?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 June, 2007 12:49 am
Share: