Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PERANIKO, Ngapine  

RSS
Becks06 OWC
(@becks06-owc)

Kia Ora Koutou

Does anybody know this lastname? This is my great grandmothers lastname. I have no whakapapa for her so could you please help? Her name is Ngapine Peraniko who married Iraia Heurea. They were both descendants of Ngai Tuhoe

Kia Ora

Edited by - Becks06 on May 14 2006 12:36:14 AM

Posted : 14 May, 2006 12:30 am
stumpy
(@stumpy)

cuz look in the land searches and put the peraniko nam in there is a few in there, was that b4 or fter nane wairini?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 December, 2006 6:28 pm
pono OWC
(@pono-owc)
Eminent Member

kia ora becks06
my gggrandfather wiremu hapimana of taupo meet and married miriama peraniko or miriama kumeroa at hauraki.
Miriama's parents was peraniko and ruta kumeroa.
The peraniko whanau of ngati kahungunu
This could be what your looking for.

good luck

Edited by - pono on Jan 01 2007 12:29:07 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 January, 2007 12:21 pm
pasifiklegends OWC
(@pasifiklegends-owc)

Tena Koe..My name is Amo Kingi. I'm using my partners log in. Aside from that I'm quite curious regarding this woman 'Ngapine Peraniko'. I have no knowledge of this women but I would love to know more about her. Why my interest involved with this person is her name is the same as my grandfathers mother. I'm not too sure if she is the same person but my koro's name is Perenara Rangipuawahia Hurinui. Is anyone familiar with the Hurinui name? I'm aware that this women Ngapine married a Iraia Heurea. I'm wondering if this women married before? Or had children with another.
Thanks for your time..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 February, 2007 2:44 pm
Tane Cook OWC
(@tane-cook-owc)

Tena tatou katoa i runga i te tini me te rahi o nga ahuatanga o te wa,

I am able to assist you in your kaupapa, can you please supply a ph number so I am able to korero with you.
Naku noa
Tane

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 February, 2007 10:03 am
pasifiklegends OWC
(@pasifiklegends-owc)

Tena Koe Tane

Nga mihi au ki a koe.. You can reach me thru my e mail address e hoa

pasifiklegends@paradise.net.nz

Look forward to hearing from you

Naku noa,
Amo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 February, 2007 1:33 pm
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

Kia Ora ano Tane:)

ae if you can could you plz get ahold of me on (03) 216-7309

nga mihi bro

by tha way i sent you an private email thingy regarding our whakapapa.

now you were telling me about you ingoa that Aunty Patuata Blessed you with but in your own time you can refresh my Roro about that Korero.

Noho ora mai Kuhzy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 May, 2007 9:04 pm
Share: