Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Pereniko  

RSS
Becks06 OWC
(@becks06-owc)

Kia Ora Koutou

Does anybody know this lastname??

This is my great grandmothers lastname and for some reason i don't have any information on her whakapapa. As far as i know she's from Tuhoe? maybe?

Please help

Posted : 08 May, 2006 2:19 pm
Tiaki_nohi OWC
(@tiaki_nohi-owc)

kia ora Becks
Pereniko or Peraniko is not an uncommon name. There were a few of that name from the Murupara area. Have you got anything more to go on ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 May, 2006 4:11 pm
Becks06 OWC
(@becks06-owc)

Kia Ora

The name i've got is Pereniko but it could be the name you've got? As far as i know she was from Te Whaiti and she married my great grandfather (Iraia Heurea) and he was from Ruatahuna. Her name is Ngapine.

That's about all the info i know about her and because i'm currently living in Australia i'm finding it hard to get info from my family! Plus my Tuhoe side wasn't talked about much as i was growing up cos my koro had raruraru back there.

It would be really great if you could help me

Kia Ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 May, 2006 3:11 pm
Becks06 OWC
(@becks06-owc)

Kia ora Riki

Are you able to tell me more about Ngapine Peraniko? who her parents are and where they're from?

can anybody? or does anybody have any photo's of her?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 May, 2006 1:17 am
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

lol cut it out if i did i wouldint be up in hea teko bum lol,there was a pic of nanny wairini and koro iraia standing next to each other i must say lol koro iraia looks like his son pita iraia.im not sure who has it but mum did say if im right that aunty patu hasa pic of dem.goood luck cuzy oud some more info hope you like da pics

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 May, 2006 2:22 am
Share: