Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PERI/ WHITE  

RSS
jah OWC
(@jah-owc)

Looking for info on my grand parents.Grand fathers name Joe PERI,grandmothers name Bella PERI nee WHITE.both from Waima,Hokianga.trying to do my whakapapa. thankyou

Edited by - jah on Apr 23 2005 11:53:52 PM

Posted : 23 April, 2005 10:51 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe jah,

If you make sure you are in the Whakapapa Club then click on full search and search for Prei you will find quite a few records. Some will not be relavent, but some may help.

You could also go to www.familysearch.org and put Peir in the surname, setting the country to New Zealand and have a look around there also.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 May, 2005 12:08 pm
Rutu OWC
(@rutu-owc)

Tena Koe Jah
He Peri toku kuia, No Te Teko ia. Ko Hahuru te marae, kei Onepu, i Kawerau. Ko Te Ohuka Peri tona ingoa. Ko Ngatiawa tona iwi, Ko Mataatua te waka, Tihei Mauri ora.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2005 1:35 am
amba_sweetie OWC
(@amba_sweetie-owc)

Kia Ora,

My Nana's fathers brother was Joe Peri from Waima, my nana's father name was Enoka Turu Peri (better known as Jim Peri) he was well known in the chopping world. We lived in Rangihamama Rd KAIKOHE.
You can contact my Nana on patsyalbert2@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 June, 2005 10:16 pm
Hine Hou OWC
(@hine-hou-owc)

Kia ora Jah,
My cousin's name is Joe Peri who is still currently living in Waima as far as I know. His father was Sonny Peri, and his great grandfather's name was Joe Peri also. The Great Grandfather is a brother of my Grandfather. If my memory serves me right Joe (my Cousin) lives on the main raod to Opononi in Waima. His wife is also a JP of the area. You may want to contact them as they could probably help you out. Godd luck

Hine Hou

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 December, 2005 10:26 pm
Share: