Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PIHEMA, Karena Whanau  

RSS
K.Te Keepa Rata Te Awe OWC
(@k-te-keepa-rata-te-awe-owc)

Kia Ora,

I am the great granddaughter of Maki Ari Karena Pihema, she was from Raglan area, she married Toko Rata Keepa and they settled on a farm in Kaiwaka. Her father was Karena Pihema. Any information greatly appreciated.

Kia ora.

Posted : 02 July, 2006 4:37 pm

Kia ora te whanau,

Also, I've been told Makiari Pihema Karena also came from the Whangaruru area, her father's name was Karena Pihema.

Kia ora
Kim

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 July, 2006 5:10 pm
smanga OWC
(@smanga-owc)

HI
MY HUSBAND IS THE GRANDSON OF MAKI'S SISTER, I HAVE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE FAMILY, CONTACT ME PRIVATELY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW AND I'LL FILL IN WHAT WE KNOW

KIA ORA
SHERYL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 November, 2006 2:41 pm

Kia ora Sheryl,

Thank you for your post, I appreciate your reply, I have emailed you my address.

Thank you again for replying to my post
am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2006 3:03 pm
Share: