Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

POI Terere and Hoani (nee Ngatoro)  

RSS
Maisie OWC
(@maisie-owc)

Kia ora all. I am looking for the whakapapa of my poi tikitiki)and Ngatoro (teararoa) whanau. My mother was Peti Poi, her sister was Pani and her brother anzac. Her parents were Terere Poi (who is buried in the POi urupa) up on the hill opposite Rahui and Hoani Poi (nee Ngatoro) buried at Okauwharetoa in Te Araroa.I am eager to learn anything on both sides of my family including our maraes if anybody can help plz message me..Mum and her whanau left tikitiki to live in Potaka. Any bit of information would be greatly appreciated..love Maisie xxxx

Posted : 29 January, 2008 2:50 pm
Share: