Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

POTIKI, Miriam  

RSS
dlgoodacre
(@dlgoodacre)

I am looking for info on my great great grandmother, Miriam Potiki, who is apparently buried in Onehunga somewhere. She was the spouse of Joseph Greenwood, who was in the Imperial Army.

Donna Goodacre

Posted : 03 June, 2006 4:01 pm
grea OWC
(@grea-owc)

Hi Donna - My name is Amanda Greenwood. Unfortunately I do not have a great deal of information on Miriam(a) Potiki although I would be very interested in any information you do find. I believe I am a descendant of Joseph Greenwood and Mirim(a) Potiki. I understand they had a son in New Zealand, although Joseph Greenwood returned to London as he died there in 1852. Family members have advised that they think Miriama was affiliated with either or both Ngati Maniapoto and/or Ngati Manapouri. As I say, if you know anything else please do let me know.

Kind regards
Amanda

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 October, 2006 10:15 am
dan fletcher OWC
(@dan-fletcher-owc)

quote:

Hi Donna - My name is Amanda Greenwood. Unfortunately I do not have a great deal of information on Miriam(a) Potiki although I would be very interested in any information you do find. I believe I am a descendant of Joseph Greenwood and Mirim(a) Potiki. I understand they had a son in New Zealand, although Joseph Greenwood returned to London as he died there in 1852. Family members have advised that they think Miriama was affiliated with either or both Ngati Maniapoto and/or Ngati Manapouri. As I say, if you know anything else please do let me know.

Kind regards
Amanda

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2007 11:06 am
dan fletcher OWC
(@dan-fletcher-owc)

quote:

Kind regards

Hello Amanda. I too an descended from this Greenwood family from London.I have quite a bit of information on them and would be interested in sharing information with you if you are interested.

Cheers Dan
Amanda

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2007 11:09 am
Share: