Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RANAPIA, Hai  

RSS
Soni-Jean OWC
(@soni-jean-owc)

Kia ora Whanau, My name is Soni-Jean and I am from Ngaruawahia. I am looking for any information on Hai Ranapia who is the brother of Hi Ranapia. I believe he maybe my grandfather who I have only heard about. My mother has not told me much about him except that he drowned at the beach going diving for seafood. She was then whangai to the Fox whanau in Opotiki or Gisborne???. Her mothers name is Hineturama (jackie) TAIA. If you have any information on Hai Ranapia, please let me know, this would be much appreciated. You can email me on sonia@ceagroup.com.au or soni-jean@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Posted : 23 September, 2007 9:52 pm
DaMaoriz OWC
(@damaoriz-owc)

Kia ora..

i know the fox whanau they from Gisbourne and Opotiki.. they livin in Gissie but from Opotiki Opape to be exact! and that is where the Ranapia whanau are from .. if its the same whanau that im on about the fox whanau are my nanz sista connie...and there mother was a Ranapia (my great grandmother) Ani Ranapia..and her father was kohi ranapia...

Ka Kite

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 November, 2007 11:22 am
Share: