Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

REIHANA, Rahurahu: Looking for Great grandparents  

smilerwa
(@smilerwa)

My Great Grandparents were Rahurahu Reihana (born Ohaki 1892, Rotorua) & Raiha MacDonald (born Thames 1894??). Both died in a car accident (1918) when my grandmother-Raiha Randell(married name) was only 4 yrs old. As far as I'm aware they lived in Ohaki, Rotorua

I know Rahurahu's parents were Hemi ruru Reihana & Mariana Tamati.

I'd love to know more about my tipuna/connections

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2006 8:49 pm
Luke Reihana
(@luke-reihana)

Kia Ora my name is Luke Reihana I'm a descent of Heretaunga aka Tangi Reihana,  from whakapapa I have been given he is the elder brother and only full blooded sibling of Rahurahu Reihana. There farther was Reihana Haimona and there mother was Mariana Tamiti which was her 2nd marriage to Reihana. Reihana's farther was Eruera Haimona and his mother was Raimapaha Takerei. If you want to know more about our whakapapa I can help you learn what I know, I haven't met any of  Rahurahu's whanau but have a photo of him and my great grandfather Tangi together looking very advanced for that era please let me know if you still have a desire to know more. Nga mihinui ki a koe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 May, 2018 12:17 am
MadiesMum
(@madiesmum)

Hi my daughter's grandfather was Hemi Ruru Rahurahu. I think the photo you have maybe of her great grandfather. It would be amazing to see or get a copy of it if it is. 

Thanks for your time

Michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 July, 2018 7:55 am
MadiesMum
(@madiesmum)

Hi my daughter's grandfather was Hemi Ruru Rahurahu. I'm very Interested for her to learn about her family which I think is also yours?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 July, 2018 7:57 am

Working

Please Login or Register