Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

REWITI/PATIRA - A Love story lost?  

RSS
patira OWC
(@patira-owc)

Text

TextKia Ora all...

I am looking, but so far having no luck, in regards to the line of my g.g.grandfather Te Tumu Taipare Reweti, born in Tamaki in the 1800's to Haami Pateoro & Pori Katene.

I don't know any whakapapa of this line before them. He married Mereana Hapuku(?) Patira from Pataua, Whangarei in the late 1800's and had one son TeRangi Patira (my great grandfather). I am trying to find out what happened to him, as no trace can I find of him after my great grandfather was born. (He was raised in Pataua)

I don't know how accurate any of this information is as most of it has been taken from the LDS site, which I notice changes, depending on the whanau that enters it!

So if anybody out there can shed any light, it would be much appreciated.

Kia Ora

Posted : 28 November, 2005 8:57 pm
Share: