Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

rountree  

RSS
rounts4@hotmail.com OWC
(@rounts4hotmail-com-owc)

kia ora my name is Sheree Rountree.i am searching for my ngapuhi ancestor's,maunga,awa,marae,hapu,iwi,waka,tupuna,on my father's side of the family. My grandfathers's name is George Worth Rountree and my father's name is Rodney Valentine Rountree. I would be very greatful for any help and support with finding my ngapuhi ancestor's.

Posted : 13 July, 2006 3:49 pm
tane_ariki OWC
(@tane_ariki-owc)
Trusted Member

Hey, where abouts do you live? There is a Rountree that I know that goes to Auckland University. If you're in Auckland, I can give you her contact details.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 July, 2006 5:53 pm
rounts4@hotmail.com OWC

kia ora tane kei te pehea koe? I live in hastings.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 July, 2006 6:17 pm
rounts4@hotmail.com OWC

kia ora tane. My postal address is SHEREE ROUNTREE 606A Puriri street Raureka hastings west 2401. The contact details of the person you know at Auckland University would be awesome to recieve to help me find my ancestor's. Thanks for your reply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 July, 2006 10:40 pm
rounts4@hotmail.com OWC

kia ora tane. My postal address is SHEREE ROUNTREE 606A Puriri street Raureka hastings west 2401. The contact details of the person you know at Auckland University would be awesome to recieve to help me find my ancestor's. Thanks for your reply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 July, 2006 10:40 pm
Kaye-Kaye OWC
(@kaye-kaye-owc)

Kia Ora
This name caught my eye because there is a family in Te Awamutu and from that family is a guy who is called SQAURE BUSH the clown(taken from Rountree) not sure if he still does this anymore but worth a shot try having a look in the directory in the Waikato District or try contacting the Courier newspaper!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 August, 2006 11:57 am
necee OWC
(@necee-owc)

hi Sheree, I'm Denise, saw the name George Worth ROUNTREE. Is your nanny Hilda Maude (nee RHODES). If so, we are related, thru the Kneebone, thru to Baldock whanau. Is your dad the only child of George? Appreicate your help as well. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 March, 2007 6:02 pm
Share: