Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RURAWHE  

RSS
Kina
 Kina
(@kina)
Eminent Member

Ropata Rurawhe (Ropata Rudolph)alias Ropata Albert Rudolph,alias Robert John Rudolph.Married Ngahuia Terapa or Ngahuia TeHore at Taumaranui.Any imformation will be a great help .

Posted : 23 October, 2005 8:37 am
tetaepa OWC
(@tetaepa-owc)

kia ora e hoa. try contacting Piriwiritua Rurawhe, Ratana pa, 0211557930, there are alot of Rurawhe-Rudoph whanau at Ratana Pa. kiaora

Edited by - tetaepa on Oct 27 2005 10:40:35 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 October, 2005 10:12 am
sonujewels2003 OWC
(@sonujewels2003-owc)

Kia Ora!

My whanau are the Rurawhe (Rudolph),alot of my whanau live Northland, connections in Pawaerenga.
Keep up with your search.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 June, 2006 8:55 pm
Matangirau OWC
(@matangirau-owc)

Tena koe,Kina,
A good place to place to start maybe Ropata's daughter Patricia Florence Rudolph who was in Sandringham Road, Mt Roskill, she has all whakapapa pertaining to your query, I know this because I wrote the charts for her while she persued this knowledge. Haven't seen her for some years as in 5 or 6 so if she is not listed in the white pages then you could contact another daughter of Ropata me Nga Huia by the name of Lorraine Morunga who will be listed also in the white pages in the area of Waterview, Pt Chev again Akld, and if that fails the try the son Robert Rudolph listed in the Kelston area. Tell Lorraine when you contact her that Willie Te Awa said hi and wish them all well. Let us know how you get on Kina, ka kite e hoa and I hope this helps you. Bill aka Matangirau.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 June, 2006 1:56 pm
manarurawhe OWC
(@manarurawhe-owc)

Kia whanau I am a Rurawhe (Rudolph) I was just wondering if anybody has any info on Wiremu Rurawhe son of Wilhelm Rudolph,Is The mother of Wiremu Te korohu or Miriama and also who is the parents of Te Korohu and Miriama.Wilhelm is My gg grandfather, Wiremu is my g granfather and Rihari(Richard) is my grandfather.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 December, 2006 12:03 pm
manarurawhe OWC
(@manarurawhe-owc)

Wiremu was from Pupuke,Kaeo Northland.He Married Maraea Josehine Good Hope Wharepapa of Pakotai, Mangakahia my g grandmother and had my Grandfather Rihari Rurawhe (AKA) Richard Kay Rudolph WW1. Who was born there.Any info would be very much appreciated I would like to Know everything about the Rurawhe Whanau as I can Because I am Third generation to be born away from Kaeo Where I originally come From.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 December, 2006 12:18 pm
Share: