Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

SNOWDEN (HENRY DAVIS) COAT OF ARMS  

RSS
Tee OWC
(@tee-owc)

Kia ora e hoa ma! My name is Te Rina Snowden and I am very interested in finding out more about my family geneology, and in particular about the SNOWDEN COAT OF ARMS or FAMILY CREST. I would appreciate any photos or information no matter how small with regards to the above mentioned. Please post it online or email me.Thankyou so much...I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all a happy NEWYEARS!!!! Kia tau te rangimarie...
Mauri ora Koutou!
Na Tee

Posted : 30 December, 2005 2:59 pm
tarewarota OWC
(@tarewarota-owc)

Aloha T. Unlikely there is a coat of arms as such, although the original Andrew Snowden back in England, around 1770s was a soldier. His son was a convict sent to Australia, who married another convict Sarah Darke, one son was Henry, who also seemed to get into trouble a bit with the authorities. The shield therefore, might be a little tarnished, but can help you with other info you might want. I 'heke' from Pera Rewiti.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 October, 2006 3:06 pm
Ngati Tu OWC
(@ngati-tu-owc)

Tena koe,
go to goggle and type in your search Snowden Coat of Arms. Good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 October, 2006 10:15 pm
Share: