Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

SOUTAR BELLE (BELLA) - LOOKING FOR WHANAU  

RSS
karleen06 OWC
(@karleen06-owc)

Any whanau from Matire Taunaha & Isaac Walker? Rose Paku Haturini/ Walker
Any Ani & Billy Hillman whanau.

Posted : 10 July, 2006 3:49 pm
Neff OWC
(@neff-owc)

Tena koe Karleen, I'm a descendant of Matire and Isaac through their daughter Mereana-Rose's older sister- who married Wi Grace.
I would be interested in sharing any information with you as I am trying to establish a link with Erana Hillman-daughter of William Hillman, Rose and Thomas's son.If you are interested my email is <neff@xtra.co.nz>. Good luck in your quest and hopefully we'll talk some more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 September, 2006 2:48 pm
karleen06 OWC
(@karleen06-owc)

quote:

Tena koe Karleen, I'm a descendant of Matire and Isaac through their daughter Mereana-Rose's older sister- who married Wi Grace.
I would be interested in sharing any information with you as I am trying to establish a link with Erana Hillman-daughter of William Hillman, Rose and Thomas's son.If you are interested my email is <neff@xtra.co.nz>. Good luck in your quest and hopefully we'll talk some more.

Hi Neff, Sorry this is the first time in ages I have been able to check this site. Lovely to hear from you and will send off privately to you some of the information I have on Isaac and Matire within the next week or so, I am in middle of extramural assignments to Massey so have to spend a little time getting it together. Will also if it is okay with you send off to my cousin Rochelle your email as she maybe able to send you the info we have sooner. Am also in contact with someone on the Soutar side who are trying to find a booklet that was printed some 20 years ago to send to us also. Will keep in touch. My email is karleenhart@gmail.com Cheers Karleen

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 September, 2006 8:59 pm
Share: