Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information. You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.
Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.
If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.
TAIAHO, TE HEKE Hakaraia & Ramaari
Te Heke TAIAHO aka Hakaraia TE HEKE married Ramaari.
Their only son was Te RETIMANA, my grandfather.
Ngati Manaia and Ngati Tapu are iwi they belonged to.
I would appreciate any information that can help me in my research.
E-mail address deleted 2/2/2007 due to receipt of unwanted "SPAM" e-mails ex @yahoo._
PM's - Private Messages welcome as alternative contact.
Edited by - Retimana on Feb 02 2007 11:49:01 AM
Deal to unwanted 'SPAM' Email by:
1. Putting a BLOCK on the SENDER's email ADDRESS, from your E-mail Security Settings.
2. Report Sender and email address to Microsoft as 'Spam'
3. Put a BLOCK, as per  above, on the 'Spam's Email's ORIGIN (Site) Adrress.
4. REMOVE Your EMAIL address (if posted on display) from this site, by using Search to locate where it can be found and DELETE your email address.
5. Advertise the use of PRIVATE MESSAGE - (PM) as preferred method of communication and contact.