Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

takahi Watene or Watene Takahi  

RSS
DDD OWC
(@ddd-owc)

E te Iwi Whanui tena Koutou katoa. Kei te kimi ahau i te whakamaramatanga mo toku tupuna ko takahi watene no Tawera (kei Tuhoe pea). Mena kei te mohio etahi o koutou i te ingoa nei, te hapu, me te whanau, waea mai, post mai ranei ki a ahau.
He maha hoki kei toku taone no te tupuna nei kaore e mohio ko wai ratou i raro i te mana o tenei tupuna, no reira, kei kona koutou e whanau ma no te kainga o te tupuna nei, panuitia mai ki a au.I have discovered I am an uri of a one Takahi Watene, or Watene Takahi, from a hapu known as Tawera, perhaps in Tuhoe .

Please excuse my ignorance, but this is one of the few lines of my lineage I do not know of and I seek awhi , whakamarama about this person.

kia ora

DDD

ddd

any assistance greatly appreciated as their is a huge whanau in the same boat on this matter

Posted : 01 October, 2007 3:30 pm
Share: