Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TANGOHAU, Rev Wi Hauwaho  

RSS
poakanui OWC
(@poakanui-owc)

Kia ora all, I am looking to find out more knowledge of my Grandfather the Reverend Wi Hauwaho Tangohau and also his wife(my Grandmother) Maraea Paipa, I know the basic first hand knowledge regarding them both, but; would like to establish factual sources regarding their whanau-whakapapa,ancestoral lines,iwi,hapu etc...etc...any and ALL relevant information would be greatly/hugely welcomed and appreciated, thankyou te whanau, please email me at waytarn@xtra.co.nz cheers Wayne Tangohau

Posted : 11 January, 2006 12:31 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

Kia Ora Wayne,

I suggest writing a letter (outlining your queries etc) and sending it to Maui Tangohau c/o -Post Office, Tolaga Bay. I have no doubt that he can provide you with the info you seek.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 February, 2006 3:46 pm
oriana OWC
(@oriana-owc)

Hey my mum married William Tangohau, and he lives in Tokoroa and comes from the eastcoast. Wonder if he knows anything

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 February, 2006 3:23 pm
paddy OWC
(@paddy-owc)

Kia Ora Wayne
Try Maui Tangahou at the Gisborne Maori Trust Office
Frances

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 August, 2006 9:35 pm
Share: