Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE AOKATOA last name is unknown at this stage  

RSS
lionel OWC
(@lionel-owc)

Kia Ora my name is Lionel Edmonds the Grand-son of Te Rangitapu Tunohomaiteururangi of Ngati Raukawa she is a member of the Kahui Ariki whanau of Ngati Raukawa ki Wharepuhunga.... i am looking for any information on my ancestor Te Aokatoa information that we hold of him in our family is only by word of mouth.. Te Aokatoa tohunga/ high priest of TAINUI and healer to KING Tawhiao Potatau Te Wherowhero of Ngati Mahuta (2nd maori king) and the creator of the maori royal family coat of arms........ if you hold any information or if you know of any information please and i mean please inform me thank you..........

Posted : 07 August, 2005 4:30 pm
Share: