Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE KANAWA, Whareangaanga: Please assist me in finding his tupuna  

RSS
mermaid OWC
(@mermaid-owc)

Greetings all,

I am a direct descendant of Whareangaanga Te Kanawa (Ngati Maniapoto), the father of Tuhoro, Raiha Potae and Tana Tangitehau Te Kanawa. I am in possession of an invaluable book detailing the descendants of Whareangaanga Te Kanawa that was compiled by Te Muri Turner (nee Te Kanawa) for a family reunion in 1992. I am hoping that someone, here in Cyberspace, is able to assist me in tracing any further information about Whareangaanga's Tupuna.

Please accept my most profound thanks in advance. I look forward to any and all responses.

TextText

Posted : 03 January, 2008 5:38 pm
Share: