Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE KOUPORO and HEITIKI  

RSS
Sandy OWC
(@sandy-owc)

Would like information on my Tupuna Te Kouporo (or Houporo) and Heitiki. Also their daughter Mere Maro Koperu and Mere Maros's daughter Catherine Baker. Any information would be appreciated or contact with whanau I haven't yet met.

Posted : 24 October, 2004 10:55 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora,

If you go to [url="http://www.familysearch.org"]Family Search[/url] and put Heitiki in the Surname and do not fill out any of the other boxes, there are some results for Heitiki.

I am not too sure if these are relevant to you, but you would know that better than me!

Could you also let us know where your tupuna are from, if that is known?

Good Luck

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 November, 2004 3:39 pm
Sandy OWC
(@sandy-owc)

Kia ora
Thank you for your reply and help. My Tupuna are from the Hokianga. These Tupuna are my great great grandparents.
Thanks
Sandy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2004 1:25 pm
mbj OWC
(@mbj-owc)

I dont know if it is to you that I have spoken before but we are related obviously. There is some information at my website.
Regards
Mark

http://www.eftel.com/~mbj/heredis/accueil.htm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 May, 2006 12:49 pm
Sandy OWC
(@sandy-owc)

Sorry but the link doesn't work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 January, 2008 9:24 pm
Share: