Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE NGAMU - Minnie  

RSS
Barbara Paki OWC
(@barbara-paki-owc)

I beleive this is my great grandmother. I have a few of her prayer books, which are very old. Inscription reads Minnie Tinamo(missionary spelling) 17th Birthday Jan 10th 1899. I beleive she was from the lower North Island. I have tried for years to find someone who can help me with this enquiry. I would love to hear from anyone who would have documentation or information regarding this lady.

Posted : 02 August, 2005 2:13 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe Barbara Paki,

If you make sure you are in the Whakapapa Club and then at the top right hand corner put Ngamu in the box and click Search the Records you will find some people in the People Directory with the surename - Ngamu - maybe they can awhi you

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 September, 2005 3:07 pm
kalani OWC
(@kalani-owc)

Hi Barbara Paki, i myself are a paki. My family is from the hawkes bay/hastings area. I was just curious to know if there may be a connection here. If you don't mind me asking, what are your parents' names and where abouts are they from, and then maybe i can help you out 🙂 Good luck anyway.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 September, 2005 8:04 pm
Share: