Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Te Pou, Makuini,(nee Biddle)  

RSS
MichelleGreen OWC
(@michellegreen-owc)

Kia Ora te Whanau.
My Grand Parents are Makuini TE POU,(nee BIDDLE), and Hoani Papaka Wi TE POU. My Mother was Parakiwai GREEN, (nee TE POU),(Margaret)all deseased.
I was whangai to My Lovely Parents the King Country at Birth but both my Whangai Parents have Passed.
I first meet Makuini when i was 16 years old, in Whakatane, as I was given away without her Knowledge and she was not Happy. I went to her Tangi in Ruatoki, but havent gone back there since, only to visit her grave but not to the Marae. Her Parents were Edward BIDDLE and Pioi Erueti NATHAN was her Mother, her Grand Parents were Benedict Benjamin BIDDLE AND Mauri POIAKINO..Any Info on these Decendants would be Great.
Thank you.
Ka kite
Michelle Green

Posted : 10 March, 2008 12:20 pm
waimapu1 OWC
(@waimapu1-owc)

kia ora michelle i also come from ur line if u go 2 groupmsn u wil find da biddle whanau and family tree and everything else on there if not repli back or try ngaituhoe site and u wil c biddle whanau in there as well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2008 1:02 am
MichelleGreen OWC
(@michellegreen-owc)

Tena Koe Alicia, We are Whanau then, Awesome. Thank you for that information that was so helpful. Loney and Jude Biddle had a Great Site just Awesome....Mauri Pioikino and Benedict Benjamin Biddle are my Great Great Grandparents, and seeing photos of them was just Absolutly Fantastic. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my quest...Take care cuzzie..
Arohanui
Michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 March, 2008 12:45 pm
MichelleGreen OWC
(@michellegreen-owc)

Please excuse my spelling in the last reply. my nana's name is PIOAKINO not Pioikino, lol trying to type to fast and not check my writing before I send...sorry

Michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 March, 2008 1:53 pm
Share: