Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE WAKE  

RSS
joelle OWC
(@joelle-owc)

Kia ora, Just wanting any information on Te Oki and William HOARD, parents of Heremia TE WAKE. My father was Eruera (Brownie) TE WAKE, his father was Pairama, his father was Pita and his father was Heremia. But my main interest is Te Oki and William. Any information, (preferably the correct info...lol), would be awesome!!

Posted : 26 January, 2007 11:15 am
cookpr OWC
(@cookpr-owc)

Kia ora cuzzie,

My great,great grandfather was also Heremia TeWake, I branch off from Matangi TeWake who would be a brother to Pita, all I know is Te Oki was a Nga Puhi Princess and met William Hoard who was a yankee doing surveying work in Panguru and the rest is history, your panui got me wondering on who are these tupuna of ours, so I will go and have a korero to some koro and kiua in Panguru and try find out some info for both of us. and yes yor right lets be prepared for some conflicting stories.

E noho ora mai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 January, 2007 8:46 pm
Greg Cleave OWC
(@greg-cleave-owc)

Kia ora korua, I am also related to you both. My great, great, great grandfather was Himi Hanata, bro of Heremia Te Wake. I'd also be keen on more info regarding Te Oki and Pire Hoa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 March, 2007 4:45 pm
joelle OWC
(@joelle-owc)

quote:

Kia ora korua, I am also related to you both. My great, great, great grandfather was Himi Hanata, bro of Heremia Te Wake. I'd also be keen on more info regarding Te Oki and Pire Hoa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 March, 2007 8:54 pm
Share: