Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TEREWHARE Te Rangihau and MORUNGA Mariana Ngaroma/TAHORA Meriana (Hokianga Region)  

RSS
kiwikeltoi OWC
(@kiwikeltoi-owc)

Hi, I am looking for info on my Great, Great Grandmother and her Tupuna.

I have her parents as being Taku Terewhare and Kautawanui Koutawa, and her Grandfather as being Kaihope Terewhare (who was married to a Touke?) and her Great Grandfather as being Terewhare (not sure if he had another name as it is going back a bit), he was married to a Tuiau? Please help me or correct me if I am wrong.

My Grandmother was Eme-Ara Wynyard, daughter of Akinihi Leef (and Hemi Wynyard), Grand-daughter of William Leef (and Hana Ngawaka) and Great Granddaugter of Te Rangihau. Any information on Mariana Morunga/Meriana Tahora who was Hemi Wynyard's mother would also be appreciated.

Posted : 11 June, 2007 11:26 pm
Share: