Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Toko Ratima Pakai  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

Looking for The Whakapapa of TOKO RATIMA PAKAI AND UP..FOR MY SON WHO IS THE GREAT GRANDSON OF TOKO. His Great Grandmother is Ethel Grantham aka Timmo. Both are buried at park island Cemetery Napier.

Zoe

Edited by - zoe_zoenz on May 29 2006 3:03:06 PM

Edited by - zoe_zoenz on May 29 2006 3:10:52 PM

Posted : 29 May, 2006 2:27 pm
jandikahukura OWC
(@jandikahukura-owc)

Hi Zoe my name is Ivena Smith and i am Toko Pakai ggrandaughter and i descend from his first wife maryanne timmo, ehtels sister and i have got a lot of stuff about Toko so ill just jot down a few things for you and if you would like more stuff just email me as i have photos as well
i will start as far back as i can go.

Our line form wairoa

Pakai
Enoka Pakai - Riria Moeharakeke
Ratima Pakai - Hiromina Waiwinika Te Waerenga
Toko Ratima Pakai - Ethel Timmo

Our line from Te Hauke

Eria Waerenga - Maria
Manuera Te Waerenga - Peata Te Hatete
Hiromina Waiwinika Te Waerenga - Ratima Pakai
Toko Ratima Pakai - Ethel Tommo

I have a bit more stuff, so drop me a line. Its a real buzz to have seen your post as my cousin was telling me about ethel a few weeks ago and we didnt know her kids names or if she had any at all well i hope you enjoyed finding this as much as i did hope to hear from you soon

IVENA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 6:13 pm
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

Ethel Timmo had 6 kids too Toko 4 boys(Jack,Danny,Desmond,unsure of other Children) and 2 girls (Joan and Rosemary)and Ethel had Children before Toko Pakai with the last name Bell..Family is from Napier

Joan is my sons Grandmother and Joan had 11 kids
James,Caroline,Ethel,Shirley Then Jean,Terry,Louis,Stanley,Alfie Coster. Then
Anthony(dec) and Thomas(dec) Devoy. My link is the Costers I only have 1 photo of the Ratima-Pakais.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 6:48 pm
jandikahukura OWC
(@jandikahukura-owc)

who is your photo of, i have a photo of Ratima Pakai and Hiromina and i am in the process of getting a photo of the timmos off my cousin it has fredrick and mary ann Tommo with all their kids it really cool, would you like me to email you the other two photos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 7:00 pm
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

Photo is of Ethel and Toko and their kids... Yep thanks it would be great if you could email too me and I will email you mine.... Thanks Heaps

Zoe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 7:19 pm
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

My childs father had heaps of photos of his whanau but his daughter(Naomi)mum destroyed them.

Edited by - zoe_zoenz on May 31 2006 3:21:57 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 7:28 pm
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

My stepdaughter was living in Melbourne not long ago she came back after her break up. She is 20 yrs. Jessica-Joan..My grandfather and mum come from Melbourne. We are going to live there end of year.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 7:32 pm
jandikahukura OWC
(@jandikahukura-owc)

what is your sons fathers name

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 7:33 pm
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

Ratima

Edited by - zoe_zoenz on Jan 24 2007 10:01:52 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 7:40 pm
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

His children as follow, Jessica-Joan(21),Anthoney(16)Jarrod(14)naomi(7)Jack(15mths).
Ma Te Wa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 7:44 pm
jandikahukura OWC
(@jandikahukura-owc)

So that would mean Joan and my nan (Hauri Pakai) are sisters and alf is my dads cousin and your kids are my cousins am i right

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 7:53 pm
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

Yes u are right

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2006 12:14 am
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

i will send you photos of your cousins too
Ma Te Wa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2006 12:25 am
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

hi

Edited by - zoe_zoenz on Jun 04 2006 9:53:47 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2006 12:40 am
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

Do you Know Capt harmer? Kaumatua at Te Hauke, Alf keeps in touch with him. His father(capt)and Alf,s grand father (your ggrandfather) are brothers.

Edited by - zoe_zoenz on May 31 2006 3:27:16 PM

Edited by - zoe_zoenz on May 31 2006 5:43:07 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2006 12:48 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: