Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Tukahui, Aperehama  

RSS
naturalaz OWC
(@naturalaz-owc)

Tena koutou katoa! I am searching for any information on my Tupuna, Aperehama Tukahui. All I know is he was from up north, Nga Puhi I think and he came down to Tainui and married my Great grandmother, Ani Te Amohanga (Ani Aperehama)who was the eldest daughter of Te Amohanga and Werawera Hetet, both Ngati Maniapoto. My grandfather was the youngest of 8 children, Reupena Louis Aperehama (he took my great grandfathers first name as his surname), but two of his sons (my uncles) have Tukahui for their surnames on their birth certificates. I would dearly love to hear from anyone with any information on Tukahui.

Mauriora,
Theresa

Posted : 16 January, 2006 10:30 am
parukuri OWC
(@parukuri-owc)

i knew that some aperehama's stayed and had land in wikitoria valley up north near kaitaia and as for the tukahui name i found two tukahui's that had come from waikato back in the 1870's weather theres a tie in there i don't know and uncle lou aperehama and uncle tui tukahui aperehama wudn't they have carried that name from nanny ani's husband?? kia ora anywayz cuz i hope you find what you lookin for.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 December, 2007 11:51 pm
Share: