Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Turei  

RSS
hiedihapi OWC
(@hiedihapi-owc)

I am looking for whanau related to a pikihuia or te Raukura or Matekitawhiti Turei. She was my gran dads mum Her father or grandfather was Te Pua marino Ringahuri or Tamati Marino Pirimona he was known by alot more names to her sister name was Ramarihi Turei (we think)Ramarihi's daugther was Raiha Hirama.We have been up to see her grave and we know there are other Tureis out there. We have been told that somewhere we are related to a Te Hana Turei as we saw when we went up to the urupa we saw a male Te Hana (Henare) Turei died at 110 years old. we believe that the tureis are from Kawakawa Bay Auckland Ngati Whatua an Ngati Paoa and also Parihaka and Opunake Taranaki Nga Rauru. Pikihuia Is buried at Mataitai urupa Clevedon Auckland. Any help tracing her side would be great.The above is what we as a whanau have been told i could be wrong. any help would be great.

Edited by - hiedihapi on Mar 17 2008 10:24:50 AM

Edited by - hiedihapi on Mar 18 2008 12:37:13 PM

Edited by - hiedihapi on Mar 31 2008 12:13:08 PM

Edited by - hiedihapi on Apr 02 2008 11:04:03 AM

Posted : 13 March, 2008 11:23 am
westy OWC
(@westy-owc)

Hi Hiedi. You can email me at westygirl67@hotmail.com for some info. Lisa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 March, 2008 6:32 pm
Share: