Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TUUTA, Tuta, Tutere  

RSS
kara@paradise OWC
(@karaparadise-owc)

masive family i know of all in taranaki but trying to trace to the chathams and beyond holla if you could be any help my grandfather is George TUUTA from taranaki Urunui pa and Parihaka pa son of Te Keepa Skipper. I have also looked all over the net and found George TUUTA from the chathams in era of Tommy Solomon a moriori. George in that era has similar feature's if not split image of my granfather from taranaki just want to know of all whakapapa history so if you could be of any help kia ora.

Edited by - kara@paradise on May 15 2006 2:56:01 PM

Edited by - kara@paradise on May 15 2006 2:56:59 PM

Edited by - kara@paradise on May 15 2006 8:22:27 PM

Posted : 14 May, 2006 5:46 pm
Dale Ennor OWC
(@dale-ennor-owc)

Hi Kara,
I live in the Chathams know the Tuuta families, would not know their whakapapa but would be able to put you in touch with them down here. Give me a holla if I can be of any assistance.
cheers
Dale

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 May, 2006 10:45 pm
Tuuta OWC
(@tuuta-owc)

Tena Koe Kara,
I am currently completing a whakapapa website for our whanau (the tuuta whanau) and will be launching this website around the 30th of June.
This website will be a way to display our whakapapa, will have information of our whanau and will news of the whanau etc. It is a work in progess.
Will post the address when it is launched.

Steve Tuuta

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 May, 2006 6:23 pm
kara@paradise OWC
(@karaparadise-owc)

kia ora tuuta

ka pai thats a great idea cant wait to see it teno pai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 May, 2006 3:01 pm
Tuuta OWC
(@tuuta-owc)

Kia Ora,

www.thebluff.net.nz is the address for the new Tuuta Whanau Website..

Tuuta

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 July, 2006 9:47 am
Share: