Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

UERATA  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

I AM LOOKING FOR MY HUSBANDS WHANAU. THE FAMILY NAME IS UERATA.STONEY AN LOVEY ARE MY HUSBANDS PARENTS. I THINK STONEY IS FROM KAWHIA. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Posted : 28 January, 2005 8:48 pm
littleted OWC
(@littleted-owc)

Do you know the Uearata whanau in Te Puke?
I went to with a lovey Uerata.
There is an Uerata whanau orchard in Paengaroa about 10mins south of Te Puke on the Rotorua highway

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 January, 2005 11:45 pm
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

YES THAT IS MY HUSBANDS FAMILY. AN MY SISTER-IN-LAW HAS THE ORCHARD IN PAENGAROA.AS WE LIVE IN MELBOURNE I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING ANY OTHER INFO. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 January, 2005 8:37 am
y2ranga
(@y2ranga)

Kia ora there are some of the Uerata whanau in Otorohanga and also in Omakaroa Bernstein Road Kawhia. I attended College with John Uerata in Otorohanga and I am sure that his is the branch you look for. You could write to him at 14B Harpers Ave Otorohanga. Goodluck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 February, 2005 7:02 pm
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

MANY THANKS Y2RANGA I HAVE A FEELING YOU HAVE PUT ME ON THE RIGHT PATH.I WILL WRITE AND ASK JOHN IF HE CAN HELP. THANK YOU AGAIN YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT HELP.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 February, 2005 8:33 pm
Ree OWC
(@ree-owc)

Kia Ora
I might be able to help you contact the Uerata Whanau in Kawhia. I live in Kawhia and can put you in touch with any one of them.
Cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 March, 2005 1:39 pm
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

That would be choice if you could. I know that my husbands uncles name was the Duck, i went there once about 20 years ago.Im putting together a book of whanau that i can give my moko at his unvieling in January. Many thanks for your help. Kaye

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 March, 2005 3:09 pm
maketu OWC
(@maketu-owc)

Kia ora Kaye

I see you are a member of oldfriends.co.nz

Mike Uerata is an engineer who lives in Hamilton but is connected to John and family. He too is likely to be of assistance.

His name appears below yours in the oldfriends list.

Hope this helps

Edited by - maketu on Mar 10 2005 3:28:45 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 March, 2005 3:27 pm
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

Kia ora to you all. I would like to let you all know that i have been given a number to ring, so all my questions can be answered. I will ring this week end. So thanks to everyone for there help. An maketu if you look on the oldfriends.co.nz you will see a photo of my precious little mokos, look under natalie uerata. Bye for now Kaye

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 March, 2005 10:11 pm
hon OWC
(@hon-owc)

There was a joe uerata living here in Tokoroa. He is deceased. He has a lot of whanau still here in Tokoroa and they travel to kawhia quite often.
His wife Lily is still here and his brother homai (dave) and sons lucky and charlie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 March, 2005 7:26 pm
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Good luck Kaye

Hope that all goes well with your search, and questions are answered.

Let us know how you get on.

Kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 March, 2005 9:44 am
kimura OWC
(@kimura-owc)

kia ora Kaye
I live in Melbourne too, I know Uerata's from Makaroa, Hauturu, Kawhia. You can contact Delwyn Herbert as the Uerata's have one of her kids. 001164212976894 she is with them all the time or Honey Uerata, she works at Kawhia Fishing & Anglers Club.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 April, 2005 2:03 pm
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

Thank you Kimura for your input i will try this number an see what happens.I have a few bits an pieces left to put in the book an i will be finished.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 April, 2005 12:18 am
PATKUI OWC
(@patkui-owc)

Kiaora Kaye
My partner Pat(Jay)is Joe Uerata's (Stoney's younger brother) son. Joe passed away in '95, wife Lil lives in Tokoroa I'm sure she'd love to hear from you, heres her number 00116478862398. Can i ask your husbands name, my partner would love to know which one of his cuzzies is keeping intouch. Look forward to hearing from you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 August, 2006 10:29 pm
daveketi OWC
(@daveketi-owc)

yes,the Uerata family name is an old name and are from Kawhia and maninly from Taharoa area.and are all descend from that one tipuna "Uerata"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 November, 2006 8:23 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: