Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WAEREA, Hemi and Hana Tangimarae: Help with my whakapapa  

RSS
Debzone OWC
(@debzone-owc)

I am looking for more information on my partners whanau.
Hemi and Hana Waerea had the following children:
Ruiha Te Kara d;1938,
Niwa d;1949 m;Emere Huka(Hook)
Pura
Tere
Te Paea d;1920 m;Wi Nuku
Ngamoni
Te Paaiti
Mere
Pongo Rihimoana d;1925 4 unions;Heni Kahukura,Maata Tamahii, Keita Wilson and ??
Piki d;1928

Any information would be appreciated, my apologies if any information above is incorrect.

Debz

Edited by - Debzone on Feb 17 2007 6:21:43 PM

Edited by - Debzone on Feb 17 2007 7:41:02 PM

Posted : 17 February, 2007 6:16 pm
Jolan OWC
(@jolan-owc)

Hey Debzone I can't give you any info, but I do know of someone who may be able to help you. She's a Waerea from the east coast. So if you email me then I can give you the info.
pipikassykory@yahoo.com.au

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 March, 2007 11:46 am
Debzone OWC
(@debzone-owc)

Sorry about the delay in replying. Just sent you an email. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 April, 2007 10:11 am
taiga
(@taiga)
Trusted Member

I know a Hemi Waerea two actually, from Rotorua

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 April, 2007 10:35 am
Debzone OWC
(@debzone-owc)

I have 5 Hemi Waerea in our whakapapa. Have a look at my website to see if the Hemis you know connect http://debzone.tribalpages.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 April, 2007 12:16 pm
taiga
(@taiga)
Trusted Member

couldn't connect to the page

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 April, 2007 3:03 pm
Debzone OWC
(@debzone-owc)

Sorry about that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 April, 2007 10:46 pm
Aubry OWC
(@aubry-owc)

Kia Ora, I am a 1st cousin to the Waerea whanau. Hemi Waerea md my Grand aunt and most whanau live in and around Hastings/Bridge Pa. My Mums sister Lena Kenny also md Tukorehu (Jack)Waerea who also lives in Brdioge Pa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 April, 2007 9:25 am
Debzone OWC
(@debzone-owc)

Yes Uncle Jack does live in Bridge Pa. We live in Hastings. Richard my better half is his nephew thru his mum Rachel who is Uncle Jack.s Sister. I have to amend my site to include Tukorehu in Uncle name.

Edited by - Debzone on Apr 13 2007 7:38:46 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 April, 2007 12:13 pm
Aubry OWC
(@aubry-owc)

Kia Ora Debzone, I know Aunt Rachel, Richard and young Rachel, I have the info you require on the other Hemi Waerea as well, contact me privately in 1st instance, you can decide after that how you want the info to be known

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 April, 2007 1:41 pm
Share: