Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WALL Whanau  

RSS
Beegee OWC
(@beegee-owc)

Kia ora I'm searching for any whanau related to my Grandad William(Bill) Wall who married Ellen. My Dad (Robert Grant Wall 11.06.34-11.03.90)and Mum Sally raised us in Levin we never knew our cousins, nor our Uncles and Aunties. I think alot of my relatives live in Opunake.I didnt know my Koro he passed away in the late 70's and is buried in Aramoho Cemetery. I know he had alot of sons one I knew of Owen Matipo Edwards - deceased. I think the youngest would be in his late 50s 60s? I have 3 sisters and 6 brothers all keen to catch up with any relatives my youngest sibling is 28. Mum never kept contact. PLEASE PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP!

Edited by - Beegee on Oct 28 2004 06:29:30 AM

Posted : 24 October, 2004 9:45 pm
jakz OWC
(@jakz-owc)

Kia Ora Beegee There are some Walls from Taupo and Auckland...But let me know how its going. Cheers'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 June, 2005 10:54 pm
Taimemeharangi OWC
(@taimemeharangi-owc)

Kia ora,
I would try the Wall Whanau in Waitahanui-Taupo, I know that they are a big Whanau and they should be able to help you. There are a few in the Taupo district Phone book.
Good Luck,

Donna

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 June, 2005 5:51 pm
lindsay henry OWC
(@lindsay-henry-owc)

kiaora beegee,my brother in law was randall wall from rahotu taranaki and i think your grandad was his brother.i also know of les wall from waitahanui

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 August, 2005 9:14 pm
Bill OWC
(@bill-owc)

http://www.genealogy.com/users/c/o/f/Bill-Coffey/index.html?Welcome=1051531722
Hi if you go to this webpage,and look at the Conroy Coffey whakapapa you will find alot of your whanau in it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 November, 2005 10:25 pm
Kina
 Kina
(@kina)
Eminent Member

My niece Vicki Wall( Nee Ratahi) is married to Dean Wall and they live here in Opunake,There are more Wall whanau living in Taranaki.,Opunake is only two and half hours drive from Palmerston North, Keep in touch and i will arrange contact with Dean.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 November, 2005 5:15 am
tutemohuta OWC
(@tutemohuta-owc)

Kia Ora we are the Wall whanau from Waitahanui and trace our ancestory back to Samuel Wall who came here as part of the Armed Constabulary. Samuel had two children to my great great grandmother from Taupo, however he left the village and moved to Auckland. He had a brother named James Wall.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 March, 2006 4:50 pm
Beegee OWC
(@beegee-owc)

Kia ora tutemohuta korua ko kina. Cheers for the info we're wrapped to say we met and kept in contact with my cuzzys from Opunake and Normanby when Uncle Jon passed away I was moved to meet some of my Uncles Laurie and Aunty Bernie, Aunty Lorna and Uncle Max. My big sis is into her whakapapa I'm happy to know theres heaps of us.Young Caleb is organizing a Wall reunion sometime next year 07' we be there with bells on..so no matter how hard the road the journey is worthwhile CHEERS CUZZYS.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 March, 2006 11:38 pm
Share: