Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WARREN  

RSS
Les Warren OWC
(@les-warren-owc)

Hello, I am looking for any ancestors / descendants of Eraiha Ngapaki whom married William Wood 04 December 1842 in Queen Charlotte Sound. Eraiha is of Te Ati Awa descent, but what hapu I am not sure. Eraiha and William moved to live at Pipitea Pa in 1849 until their deaths in 1863. We no nothing on Eraiha's whanau other than she was from Te Ati Awa, as at the time of William's arrival (1839) and marriage to Eraiha, that Te Ati Awa lived in this area at the time. I would assume Eraiha (hopefully) had brothers and sisters which have present day descendants, and be willing to share Eraiha's whakapapa. I am willing to share William's whakapapa in return.

Posted : 21 May, 2006 5:42 pm
Woody100 OWC
(@woody100-owc)

Hi Les,
Very interested to read your post re Eraiha Ngapaki.
Her husband William Wood was my GGGrandfather.
I have a little that may help you, how about an e-mail to gbwnz@paradise.net.nz
Looking fwd to hearing from you
rgds
Grant Wood

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2006 7:16 pm
Share: