Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WATENE, Mandy (Ngati Maru)  

RSS
Mandz Watene OWC
(@mandz-watene-owc)

Hi I am looking at tracing my family back to as far as I can possibly go

My great grandmother was Lena Brown of Gisborne
My grandfather was Philip Eddie Matene Watene
The rest of my family on my grandfathers side are all "Browns" he has a sister sissy, bubby, rua
My Father is Peter Robin Watene second eldest of six kids
before him was Sabrina, then Dad, Paul, Mark and John and Shelley
my father has 12 children all together

Mandy
Tania
Tracy Ann
Philip steven John
Grant Richard Mark
Steven William
Quintin
Joseph
Daniel
Ziam
Jayden
& Sarah

My tribe is Ngati Maru of Matai Whetu, Waihou to Awa, Tikapa te Moana, Kaearenga te maunga, tainui te waka ( i think ) this may be wrong.

I have two children to Nathan Lloyd Ngaru(Healey of CHCH)and he is unsure if he is Ngati Maniapoto or not his father was a bit of a mystery

My children are Corey Neihana Ngaru and Jessica Amanda Ngaru

I have a third child Alex James Smith that simply has my lines in his blood. I believe that I have been linked through my grandfather to Matene Te Nga of Ngati Maru and am extremely interested in knowing as much as I can

Look forward to hearing from you

Posted : 22 August, 2006 9:37 pm
hinemako OWC
(@hinemako-owc)
Share: