Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WHAREMAKO, Hone Te  

RSS
Whitiana OWC
(@whitiana-owc)

Hone Te Wharemako is the name of my Great, great Grandfather, his wife was Kaitomuri Apehu. I would appreciate any information on his parents and also his children some of whom were Matekohuru Hone (my great grandmother),Te Amohia, and Te Okeroa.

Posted : 03 April, 2005 1:37 am
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora Whitiana,

If you go to http://www.familysearch.org and put Wharemako (without the Te) in the last name box, set the country to NZ and hit the search you will find a few whanau there and this may be able to help you.

Good luck!

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 April, 2005 12:53 pm
janice tanerau OWC
(@janice-tanerau-owc)

Kia Ora Whitiana,
I do not know of any Wharemako but I do know of some Mako's and I know that there full name is Wharemakomaihihi?
Is that the same whanau maybe?
Just mail me for further info.......

Regards.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 July, 2005 12:01 pm
Share: