Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WHITE  

RSS
keely OWC
(@keely-owc)

kia ora,looking for any info on the white side,that may be able to hook up with granny,mei,may,lewis??grandfather,tom-siblings urutahia,tom,dick and james white.

Edited by - keely on May 26 2006 5:33:15 PM

Posted : 21 May, 2006 10:24 am
kara@paradise OWC
(@karaparadise-owc)

kia ora

hey i have some cuzzys that are robinsons and titos well my nani is a tito and i was born in opunake too i am from parihaka nee potaka pa's my auntys no the whites and my dad does to im am relation to most whanau around rahotu my mothers a tuuta i you have any question i can sure find the info maby be of som help any way

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2006 12:07 am
kara@paradise OWC
(@karaparadise-owc)

kia ora

Yes i am related to the titos my grandmother is a tito adopted out to the Graham but the whites some where along the line to also my ex girlfriend was a white maori from taranaki and im sure her father still lives here in australia Godfrey is his name not sure on the spelling thou, theres a site called oldfriends.co.nz all you have to do is register and have a valid email address its very help ful to you sound very stressed trying to do this just give some of your info like did you go to opunake too well my whanau the tuutas are born and breed their they no every one and yeah im 4th generation aunty piki tito well i left pungarehu when i was young but im sure she no's my grandmother.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2006 2:57 pm
Tumeke_Bro OWC
(@tumeke_bro-owc)

kia ora keely Nanny Piki is whanau to the tuuta;s she married our mother's half brother Rangi Tito the Whites and Rangi's are related to our dads mother Maherekura Conroy . The Robinson whanau heaps of them still stay in Rahotu Taranaki area

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2006 8:32 pm
kara@paradise OWC
(@karaparadise-owc)

tumeke bro

i noticed in your reply you say piki is whanau of the tuutas but then you say she married my mothers half brother so that would make you my aunty whos is this mysterious person gee i wonder

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2006 9:08 pm
kara@paradise OWC
(@karaparadise-owc)

keely

hey send a private msg to mariana she replied to your other WHITE ROBINSON she still lives in that area its my mum have fun hope you get at ease

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 May, 2006 6:43 pm
keely OWC
(@keely-owc)

hi does anyone know how i can get rid of all my threads i didnt realize i had so many,now that i am slowly getting what i need,due to some really nice people.i would like to relieve this site of my insistant enquiries,kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 May, 2006 10:50 pm
keely OWC
(@keely-owc)

what i mean,is i have put in too many threads relating to the one site

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 May, 2006 11:52 pm
Share: