Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

YORKE HAZEL  

RSS
katrina
(@katrina)

help with my whakapapa

Posted : 03 February, 2006 7:58 pm
WAIMIRIRANGI OWC
(@waimirirangi-owc)

kia ora kerceg.wher are you frm 1st.which iwi do you belong 2 whanau name....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 February, 2006 9:14 pm
Hazel Ashby OWC
(@hazel-ashby-owc)

Kia ora kerceg. Is the Hazel Yorke you are trying to trace from Paihia. This may be my grandmother you are trying to trace.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 March, 2006 12:56 pm
pania1980 OWC
(@pania1980-owc)

kia ora hazel id like to know if you are related to my family. the yorkes from haruru falls in paihia we come from yorke road im verry keen to find out more about my whakapapamy name is pania yorke my grandparents names were lawerence tucker yorke and ivy hutchins from kawakawa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 March, 2007 10:10 am
Hazel Ashby OWC
(@hazel-ashby-owc)

Kia Ora Pania, I spoke to my Dad about your post and he tells me that your grandfather is my Nan's brother. I made my own journey back to the Bay of Islands last August to do my own family history and I meet George who is my fathers 1st cousin. He lives at he Waitangi Camping Ground, he has a lot of information about the Yorke/Ashby and Takimoana families. He may be able to help you with the Yorke side let me know how you get on. Good luck with your journey.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 March, 2007 3:18 pm
Share: