Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

1st April 8.30pm Whakapapa Club Hui  

RSS
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora koutou,

The first hui of the Whakapapa Club will be held on Friday 1st April, 8.30pm NZT.

Our topic for the night will be Main Places Where to Search on the Net.

So come and share your favourite places with us, or get ideas and guidelines as to where to start your search on the net.

Finally, a big Kia ora to maori.org.nz for making this happen and a big kia ora also for those of you who have tautoko the idea and given of your valuble time. Looks like we are on our way!

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!

Posted : 10 March, 2005 10:35 pm
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Tena koe Poutokomanawa

Ae, e mihi nui atu ki a maori.org.nz. Kia ora koutou, for making it happen, and kia ora ki a koe Poutokomanwa, for planting the seed.

It is now up to us the members and the future members to nuture the seed, and make use of the facility/this site to awhi those seeking help, to learn as we go along new things, and to establish/re-establish connections/friendships with each other.

I look forward to the 1st April.

Kia ora koutou

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2005 1:03 am
huiabird OWC
(@huiabird-owc)

WOW!!! this is exciting!
Looking forward to this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2005 6:00 pm
exqwsit OWC
(@exqwsit-owc)

This is truely awesome,
Thank you to Maori org nz, to those behind the scenes, the moderators and then the members.
Looking forward to the 1st of April.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2005 11:16 pm
Ginseng OWC
(@ginseng-owc)

Cool !! I will be there, I'm sooo looking forward to it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2005 11:34 pm
ddblue
(@ddblue)

Kia ora koutou Poutokomamawa,

I say a big thankyou to maori.org.nz. Kia ora BOSS for making it happen. To the moderators for the big sortout, Poutokomanawa for planting the seed. Let the games begin - I'll CU There.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 March, 2005 1:43 am
Mikaere OWC
(@mikaere-owc)

Kia Ora

I certainly will be here, looking forward to this event.

Kia ora to all involved in making this happen, i am truely exciting in gainning some knowledge from everyone that is willing to share.

See you all here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 March, 2005 4:05 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora koutou,

Just a quick note to let our whanau in Aus know that daylight saving has finished in Aotearoa so you may need to rework the time for 8.30pm NZT for our hui on the 1st April.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 March, 2005 3:01 pm
terangihaeata OWC
(@terangihaeata-owc)

E tipu e rea mo nga ra o tou ao! Kua takoto te manuka kua oti te kaupapa kua timata te mahi, e koa ana ahau te kite i tenei kaupapa whakahirahira kua puawai ki runga ki tenei ipurangi a tatou! Tena koutou maori.org.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 March, 2005 3:55 pm
Share: