Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Adding names  

RSS
AllyKat OWC
(@allykat-owc)

How do you add a childs name in an existing record.
I select add child and it reads 'stopped' my sister has 2 children now and I can't enter the 2nd child. Thankz

Posted : 29 October, 2005 4:57 pm
PapaPanui Admin OWC
(@papapanui-admin-owc)

hm, I will look at this within the next few days while i am writing to code

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2005 7:37 am
PapaPanui Admin OWC
(@papapanui-admin-owc)

This is quite a mystery! I have two copies of this site, the one here on the net and the test one where I test all of the code before I put it up.

On my test site I can add children to my hearts content, but on this site I get that "stopped" message!

Bear with me while I figure out what is happening - I will keep you informed of the progress (or lack of it )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2005 1:30 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora PapaPanui Admin

Just thought you would like to know it used to work as I have added children, but I have just tried to add another child and it gives me the stopped message.

I am sure you will work it out

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2005 1:34 pm
PapaPanui Admin OWC
(@papapanui-admin-owc)

Kia ora koutou!!!

All fixed now! Somehow the file on the server for the Add Children page had changed itself to have no info so I uploaded the original files for those and it works now

I have not got a clue as to how that happened, although it may have been when the site was hacked and those files were changed at the same time.

but the main thing is that it is all go again!

Enjoy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2005 2:07 pm
AllyKat OWC
(@allykat-owc)

Thanks for all the time and effort that you have put into this dilema of mine PapaPanui

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2005 11:37 pm
AllyKat OWC
(@allykat-owc)

To Poutokomanawa
Thanks for your support.
I'm getting to like this site

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2005 11:41 pm
manu_tekowhai@hotmail.com OWC
(@manu_tekowhaihotmail-com-owc)

Kia ora Papa Panui Administrator,
I am trying to correct my whakapapa, and delete some mistakes that I have made, and they will not go away. I added my grand-father and his chilren to my grand-mother, but the issue from my grandmother's second marriage are added.
please help!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2005 1:44 pm
Share: