Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Clay, Michael Waiatua: Help with whakapapa  

RSS
latisha.clay OWC
(@latisha-clay-owc)

Tena koutou,

is there any1 who is able 2 help me out with my whakapapa on my dads side - the clay whanau.
at the moment i am looking 4 any info that may help me or assist me in contacting someone who may be able 2 help.
I remember meeting a koroua years ago in waimana, he was a clay from Matahi and held alot of info, however due 2 my age @ the time i was not able 2 retain what was said.
would appreciate any info!

Posted : 26 June, 2007 12:08 am
whakar OWC
(@whakar-owc)

contact the biddle whanau of te waimana

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 June, 2007 10:36 am
marywooderson
(@marywooderson)

How about Thompson Clay from Opotiki?He lived in the Waioeka Gorge with his family when I was young.He had several kids,Would be in their 50s and 60s now.Some still live in Opotiki I believe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 September, 2007 11:52 pm
tehaate OWC
(@tehaate-owc)

tena koe, ko patti toku ingoa,ko ngaitamahaua te hapu, yes try opotiki or opape for clay whanau or try the Opotiki phone directory good luck!![:)Ki Ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 September, 2007 7:47 pm
Jazorrayne OWC
(@jazorrayne-owc)

Kia ora, my name is Liz Clay. I am from Whakatane and a lot of my whanau lives there and Poroporo. My grandfather is known around town as Harry Clay but his name is Taeapa. He is from Opape, and he knows a fair bit of History on that area. If you happen to be in town head for Ranapia Rd in Poroporo and ask any household there about him. Otherwise there is a R Rapana in the phone book, if you want to try ringing them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 October, 2007 6:46 pm
Share: