Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Deleting whanau records entry  

RSS
AllyKat OWC
(@allykat-owc)

Does anyone know how to delete an entry in the whanau records site? Made a couple of mistakes and need to delete them. Kia Ora.

Posted : 29 October, 2005 1:20 pm
PapaPanui Admin OWC
(@papapanui-admin-owc)

Kia ora elizabethwaahi,

I am writng this code within the next few days for members and will keep you informed of progress

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2005 7:41 am
PapaPanui Admin OWC
(@papapanui-admin-owc)

Kia ora Koutou,

We ahve now added the facilites for you to delete records. You can only delete records that you have added.

Find the record that you want to delete - the easiest way is through the "View My Records" link in the Whanau Records Section.

Click on the Name of the person whose record you want to delete.

Scroll down to the bottom and there you will find a button to Delete the Record/

It will take you to a page where it gives a summary of the record and asks you if you are sure. This has been done so that you can check that it is the right record, especially if you have whanau who have the same names!

You then have to put a tick in the box and then click the button. The record will be deleted.

If you have any trouble with it not working, then post the message here and I will see what is happening

Have fun!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2005 1:11 pm
Nga Hau e Wha OWC
(@nga-hau-e-wha-owc)

papa panui admin please give me a step by step from from whanau records. I clicked on 'links' but can't find ''view my records'' anywhere.

Thanks!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 June, 2006 10:56 am
Share: