Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Edmonds Matilda  

RSS
kerbab OWC
(@kerbab-owc)

Urgent please can anyone confirm where Matilda is buried please. I have she is buried in Aroha Island (Kerikeri) which is being subdivided!!!
Donna Kerr (nee Greogry)

Posted : 17 January, 2007 7:06 am
Hardman1 OWC
(@hardman1-owc)

Kia Ora Donna, My name is Harding Edmonds I was the President of the Edmonds Family Reunion that was held in Kaikohe 1985-86, There were Reuion Books handed out at a cost at the reunion however the information you seek is with the Genelogical Society of New Zealand. A Miss Verna Mossong was the lady that had actually complied the history of John Edmonds our Fore Father.There is a family tree in plan form that you can get from them so this will also aid you in following and tracing family, As for the Actual Book I do have contacts who will know where the book was printed and this will certainly help you alot. I hope this is of some use for you, I am currently living in Australia but you can get me on this e-mail address,
hardman1@optusnet.com.au, p.s I have records in a suit case left with a cousin in Kaikohe.
Arohanui Rangimarie
Harding

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 May, 2007 2:23 am
Share: