Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Found My Tupuna.  

RSS
frontman OWC
(@frontman-owc)

Kia Ora Koutou.
Found what I've been looking for. To Matahuru, Taiga and Tane Ariki. I take notice of what you write and listen with the utmost interest. You have given me the encouragement to keep going and if it wasn't for the many threads of encouragement i would have given up. I now have found my Tupuna, Hapu and Iwi and I am estatic Thank-you.
Heres how it started.
I went to MLC with a friend I had no intensions of looking for my Tupuna because I was there helping my friend who was trying to trace her tupuna.
But of cause curiousity won me over and I just had to have another look at my mothers files. I got them and sat down at the table ready to open it when I remembered in one of your guys many threads,
I can't remember which one of you three wrote it" you said to say a karakia before you start, I did that" and no sooner had i open the file, the paper was there just looking at me, waiting for me, I'm as sure as it is daylight it was meant for me. I couldn't beleive my luck. So thats I would like to say. Thank-you for that encouragement. Now the hard task begins. Trying to unravel all the names ha ha ha. If I run into a brick wall can I call on your help. Nga just kidding.

Posted : 20 June, 2007 11:20 pm
taiga
(@taiga)
Trusted Member

Not a problem at all e hoa. Im glad for you!!! And of course i will help if i can

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 June, 2007 11:06 am
Share: