Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

He mihi aroha ki nga Moderators  

RSS
maoriorgnz jnr
(@maoriorgnz-jnr)
Admin

E mihi nui ana matou ki a Poutokomanawa ratou ko Pearlau, ko Y2ranga hoki mo o koutou mahi ki te Papa Panui.

No reira tena koutou, tena koutou, tena koutou katoa.
(maori.org.nz)

A great big thank you to our Moderators - Y2ranga, Pearlau and Poutokomanawa for their amazing help and support relating to the formatting and setting up of the titles for the posts in the 'Tracing Tupuna' and 'Finding Whanau' forums. They have helped make the 'Names Being Researched' facilities in the [url="http://whakapapa.maori.org.nz"]Whakapapa Club[/url] user friendly

So that they were able to awhi us during that time, their status was changed from 'member' to 'moderator'. Now that the mahi for that has been done - their membership status' will now be changed back.

Once again - kia ora koutou for your awhi and tautoko during this time

(maori.org.nz jnr)

Posted : 25 April, 2005 12:22 pm
PapaPanui Admin OWC
(@papapanui-admin-owc)

Kia ora koutou,

I also tautoko what boss and junior have said - your help and input was greatly appreciated.

I'd also like to acknowledge the help from DDBlue and Poraka - kia ora korua

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 April, 2005 3:41 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora koutou,

It was an honour, a pleasure and privilege to be able to awhi - any time you need anything else, just pm me

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 April, 2005 3:47 pm
y2ranga
(@y2ranga)

Kia ora koutou tenei te mihi kia koutou katoa. I believe that most of the mahi was on the shoulders of poutokomanawa, pearlau and papa panui. I was privileged to work along troopers. I too reiterate what poutokomanawa said just pm and I will answer. Aa te waa ka korero ano tatou.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 April, 2005 11:20 pm
Share: