Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

IRAIA - HEUREA  

RSS
Becks06 OWC
(@becks06-owc)

KIA ORA KOUTOU

NO TE WHAITI AHAU
KO WHIRIINAKE TO AWA
KO MATAATUA TE WAKA
KO MURUMURUNGA TE MARAE
KO NGATI WHARE TE HAPU
KO NGAI TUHOE TE IWI
TIHEI MAURI ORA!

AND THAT'S PROBLY ALL I KNOW!! I WAS HOPING SOMEBODY OUT THERE WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT WITH MY WHAKAPAPA? MY KORO TED PATARIKI IRAIA - HEUREA IS FROM HERE, AS WE GREW UP WE HAD NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS PLACE UNTIL HE PAST AWAY. WE TOOK HIM BACK THERE AND SINCE THEN I'VE ONLY BEEN BACK FOR A COUPLE OF TANGI'S. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HIS PARENTS AND THERE PARENTS ETC AND ALSO ALOT OF THE HISTORY ABOUT THIS PLACE. IF YOU DO HAVE ANY INFORMATION COULD YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME

KIA ORA

Posted : 15 April, 2006 2:13 am
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

kia ora kotiro

ko mataatua te waka
ko Tuwatawata te Mauna
Ko Whirinaki te Awa
Ko Wharepakau te Tanata
Ko Nai Tuuhoe te Iwi
Ko Nati Whare te Hapu
Ko Te Murumuruna te Marae
ko Riki Puki Ahau
No Te Whaiti Ahau.

Churr churr Cuzy das how you do it lol,
sup any way ive bin trying to find sum of tha same,i put in iraia heurea and wairini ngapine peraniko bt still aint no REPLY.but i did find a nikoroima heurea and justin tamahaere heurea no details about thim which sucked lol.y dont chu patae atu kia uncle basil?GOODLUCK da Grouch i hope he dont c dis lol.i also found a hera heurea from ruatahuna 1970 i asked your sista who she was,she siad that she mite have married koro iraia's brother or first couzin?so thats awl i kno huk a bratha up when u recieve more info.
chur yr cuzy stink toes

Edited by - Riki_Puki_Iraia on Jul 07 2006 2:18:44 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 April, 2006 1:34 am
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

Kia Ora Mah Kuhzy ive tryd to put tha whakapapa on tha Whanau Records But its just not going rite.do you wana fix it for me pretty please.

these are the tamariki of our kuia and koro Wairini And Iraia=
(m)Maruiwi Jackson Iraia - Heurea
(m)Pita Peraniko Iraia - Heurea
(f)Perepere Iraia - Heurea
(m)Buster Nei Iraia - Heurea
(m)Pateriki Ted Iraia - Heurea
(f)Kenu Iraia - Heurea
(m)Kennth Kapeta Iraia - Heurea
(f)Patuata Pinepine Iraia - Heurea
(f)Lydia Namu Iraia - Heurea
(f)Alma Te Hau Iraia - Heurea
(m)Anata Edward Iraia - Heurea
(m)Te Rua Tamehana Iraia - Heurea
(M)Te Hura Rymond Iraia - Heurea

Koro Pateriki's Birth and Death's Details
Born:11.4.1922
Death:28.8.1992
Uncle Pita Iraia was Born 1916-passed 2005
I feal Untrusted putting dis on hea But Its for a GOOD REASON.
Ile e-mail da wifes And Husabands of these aunts and unx.
thanks cuzz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 July, 2006 8:51 pm
Share: