Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KINGI Tihema Dawson  

RSS
shirlznz OWC
(@shirlznz-owc)

Hi there,

My Grandfather was Tihema Dawson Kingi My Grandmother was Kataraina Kaimoana... How closely related are we to the Edwards family in Gisbourne...

Posted : 19 February, 2006 4:39 pm
poutuedwards
(@poutuedwards)
Eminent Member

Kia ora shirlnz,
I myself know very little about the whanau connections of the Edwards whanau as I married into that whanau nō Heretaunga. My whanau connections are to te whanau a Tuwhakairiora further up the coast but I do have a suggestion for you which I will post privately. Kia ora

peaceful regard
Jacqui

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 February, 2006 5:37 pm
Mistee OWC
(@mistee-owc)

Kia Ora Shirlz

My great grandfather is Tihemas brother. I dont know about your family today, but they had a sister that married a Edwards who originates from Gisborne. Their kids are kinda scattered as far as I know, some are still in Wairoa, some are in Hastings/Napier and some are in other places.
Hope this helps a bit..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 April, 2006 11:43 pm
Share: