Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

LEWIS-GREEN Whanau  

RSS
Mealz OWC
(@mealz-owc)

Kia ora koutou

My kuia is Mary Green (nee Lewis)
My koroua was Jack Green
They are my father's parents
They are from Wairoa, Te Reinga has been mentioned to me.

I have met my grandmother once and unfortunately never got to meet my grandfather.

I am trying to track down my father's pepeha and would like any help. I have tried ringing a grand uncle in Gisborne but to no avail.

Naku noa,
na Amelia Brown

Posted : 15 November, 2006 8:45 pm
pepe OWC
(@pepe-owc)

kia ora, Amelia,
We are looking for Lewis relatives from the east coast. Some years ago a kaumatua came looking for his cousin Harold Frances Lewis in Lower Hutt but Harold had already passed. the whanau were unaware that they were Maori,so we are trying to trace to Lewis whanau on the Coast. it doesn't answer your query but if you have any info we would be grateful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 October, 2007 11:57 pm
frontman OWC
(@frontman-owc)

Are you related to the Greens from Waitomo. If so i'm sure you can find their phone number in the Otorohanga Phone book.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 December, 2007 10:15 pm
Whale rider OWC
(@whale-rider-owc)

Leanne Green of Papakura should be able to help she listed in the phone book her Tupuna is 89yr old Watti Green of Gisborne

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 December, 2007 10:24 am
MichelleGreen OWC
(@michellegreen-owc)

Kia Ora, I am a Green of Te Kuiti. Call Lynn Green at the Mainapoto Maori Pact Trust in Te Kuiti and she will be able to help you. Wati Green was Lynn's Mother and she was from Otorohanga, Wati's Mother Tairingiringi was from the East Coast, Wati's Dad Kakiwhati was from Otorohanga. Tairingiringi pineing for her home took 3 of their children back to the East Coast and Left the 3 Eldest with her Husband Kakiwhati.
Hope this helps you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 March, 2008 12:56 pm
MichelleGC OWC
(@michellegc-owc)

Nana Ata Koroheke-Green still lives in Waihou Bay,(East Coast), and Uncle Jack Green her Brother. Nani Ata has a big whanau, and Nana Mere Koopu, (nee Green), is their sister too, her whanau are living in Maraenui, (East Coast)You might be able to find them in the Bay of Plenty Phone book or check it out at the www.whitepages.co.nz.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 March, 2008 1:02 pm
Share: