Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Looking for my Biological father  

RSS
becstar OWC
(@becstar-owc)

Im just wondering if there are any other forums from New Zealand that anyone knows of so i can make a post on trying to find my real father, I have made a number of posts on this website but have not gottin any replys. My fathers name is Wayne Trautvetter. If anyone can help me i would be very greatful.

Bec

Posted : 27 March, 2007 12:14 pm
Nani OWC
(@nani-owc)
Eminent Member

can you tell us his parents & grandparents would help pls.
Cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 March, 2007 8:39 pm
shopey OWC
(@shopey-owc)

old friends is the most commonly used website for tracing people - good luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2007 2:59 pm
andrei OWC
(@andrei-owc)

Tena koe Becstar, I found the Trautvetters in the Auckland phone book. They said that there is only one Trautvetter family in N.Z. One old lady said your father could be her husband's cousin's half brother,(called Wayne),and as far as she knows he moved to Australia. So checking out the phone books of major cities over there might work too. Good luck, I hope you find him, and I hope he appreciates what a lucky man he is. Caution, get a freind to make 1st contact on your behalf. He might freak out and go into denial or psychogenic amnesia to protect himself from an overwhealming emotional reaction. That's a normal human reaction, but you could interpret it as rejection. It isn't, it takes a lot sensitivty and understanding and a little bit of patience to get through this sometimes. Maaui.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 April, 2007 10:37 am
surani_79 OWC
(@surani_79-owc)

i konow him he is living at Pinkenba QLd and his mobile number is 0406878532.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 April, 2007 2:29 pm
becstar OWC
(@becstar-owc)

Just wondering how you know him?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 April, 2007 3:48 pm
rmwilliams OWC
(@rmwilliams-owc)

Sorry put in wrong column

Edited by - rmwilliams on Apr 25 2007 12:09:00 PM

ReplyQuote